We liaise closely with local NHS services, including GP’s,Specialist Consultants, local Rehabilitation Teams, and the Continuing Health Care Team. Our neurological physiotherapists work with local organisations including The Yorkshire Clinic, the Brain Injury Trust and the Parkinson’s Disease Association and The Stroke Association and Headway.
We accept self referrals and referrals from PCT’s, CCG’s, GPs, Case Managers and Solicitors.
Our neurological physiotherapy team covers North Yorkshire and West Yorkshire, including Ilkley, Otley, Leeds, Baildon, Bradford, Keighley, Skipton, Settle, Harrogate, and Wetherby.
- Expert analysis of movement disorders
- Home assessment
- Clinic appointments for more independent clients
- Treatment programmes to suite the individual
- Gait/movement analysis
- Post SDR Therapy
- Home exercise programmes
- Report writing
- Consultant or GP letters
- Statement of fact reports
- Advice on equipment
- Liaison with other professionals and carers
- Moving and handling advice to carers
- Advice on exercise/gym programmes
- Small equipment loan/purchase
- Loan of electrical muscle stimulators
- Talks to local support groups
For further information please contact us or call our office on the number above.